The Perfect Zone Technique
What is the Zone Technique?
A method created by Dr. Peter Goldman that is based on the principles of Dr. DD Palmer (founder of Chiropractic) and the teachings of Dr. Thurman Fleet (created zone therapy in 1931 in San Antonio Texas). The founder of Chiropractic Doctor DD Palmer taught that altered nerve flow was the root cause of disease and that misaligned spinal vertebrae negatively affect nerve flow. By restoring the vertebrae to their proper alignment would restore health.
How does the Zone Technique Work?
The body may be classified as an “electrical machine”. Each zone is regulated by a specific center of the brain. There are 6 brain centers that represent the POSITIVE pole of the body which are related to the 6 points on the spinal cord that represents the NEGATIVE pole of the body. When there is a disturbance in any of the bodily areas, one or more of these centers are “shorted out”. Point are checked on the back of the head or on the spine and stimulation of the proper points send healing energy up the spinal cord to the brain center that needs balancing.
Through an easy assessment, Dr. Krzemien can quickly determine your zone and get you on the path to health.
What are the 6 different Zones?
Zone 1: Glandular (The Body’s Thermostat)
- Increases memory, energy, sleep, and relax
- Regulate immune system and hormonal system
- Thyroid (metabolism), pineal (sleep-wake), and pituitary gland care (growth and reproduction)
- Appetite regulation
Zone 2: Eliminative (The Body’s Waste and Disposal Plant)
- Strengthen lung, kidney, and bladder function
- Regulate colon an bowel movements
- Clear sinuses, nasal passages, and bronchial tubes
- Eliminate bloating an bodily toxins
Zone 3: Nervous (An Intelligent Communication Network)
- Improve mood and sleep
- Ear and eye health
- Balance hormonal system
- Increase energy, remain calm, and relax
Zone 4: Digestive (Supplying the Energy for Life)
- Normalize weight
- Salivary gland health and normalize sense of taste
- Sustain healthy liver, intestines, and gallbladder
- Digest foods that were previously agitating
- Boost energy
Zone 5: Muscular (The Framework of the Body)
- Restore proper range of motion and movement
- Expedite muscle recovery and improve strength
- Improve suppleness and flexibility
- Restore center of gravity and eliminate dizziness
Zone 6: Circulatory (The Body’s Plumbing System)
- Heart health
- Normalize blood pressure
- Healthy blood vessels
- Proper circulation
Citation: Goldman, P. (2021, April 9). A Timeless Healing Art. The Zone Technique.