Meet The Doctor
Dr.Joseph KrzemienBUFORD CHIROPRACTOR
Originally a native of northern Michigan, Dr. Joseph Krzemien was an avid athlete before heading to Central Michigan, where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Fitness: Prevention and Rehabilitation, with a minor in Athletic Coaching in 1998.
With a passion for sports and helping people improve their quality of life, he completed his graduate studies at Life University in Marietta, Georgia, where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2002.
His mission to work with competitors at all levels can be seen through his work with professional, collegiate, and amateur athletes, as well as though his affiliation as Team Chiropractor for the Atlanta Falcons and the referring chiropractor for the Atlanta Dream. He is also a member of the Professional Football Chiropractic Society, as well as the American Chiropractic Association, and has worked with various Olympians over the last 10 years.
As of May, 2015, he was also appointed by Georgia Governor Nathan Deal to the Georgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners, which is comprised of 6 members who not only review applications and license qualified chiropractic applicants, but regulate the practice of licensees throughout the state. In addition, the board investigates all complaints and, if warranted, takes disciplinary action against the offending party(ies).
Additionally, being on the cutting edge of his field when it comes to understanding the latest innovations and science in the chiropractic and sports world, Dr. Krzemien consistently attends regular seminars and educational classes so that he can better meet the needs of his patients from all walks of life.
- Sitting Member of the Georgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Four-Part Board Certified in Chiropractic and Phyisotherapy
- Sports Injury Specialist
- Soft Tissue Trauma Specialist
- Accelerated Recovery Performance Practitioner (ARP)
- S.A.S.T.M (Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) Practitioner
- Myofascial Disruption Technique Certified (MFDT)
- Spinal Disc Rehabilitation Therapist
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association Sports Council
- Member of the Professional Football Chiropractic Society
- Member of the Georgia Chiropractic Association